Wednesday, January 2, 2013

stories and serials to come

It's official: I'm going to be both serializing novels and posting short stories on Seasons.  They will be in posts at first, but will have them available as PDF's when I'm done with them. The shorts I'll make available for download with in the next few day of posting them. The serialized novels I'll post as the completed novel when the novel is completely posted.  And I'll be doing illustrations for them.  I think the first things I'll post will be short stories, but eventually I'll be serializing a novel.  And I have a novel in mind.  All I have to say is: The Pariah (a series you've heard me talk about if you have seen some of my art pieces on Facebook; that is, if you've read what I wrote along with the art).
 I'm really excited about all of this! I'm going to have a ton of things on my plate.  And all of it is delicious, in so far as I enjoy it.  I am not fool enough to think that I won't have difficulties and that there won't be any hardships. But I plan on doing these things for the rest of my life: Art, Music, and Literature.
 As I say so often on here: Things are happening...
The gears are turning...
It won't be long now...   

No comments:

Post a Comment