Thursday, January 24, 2013

concerning the Pariah novel...

I will be starting the writing of the Pariah novel sometime soon, within the next few weeks.  Again, I'll be serializing it.  Posting chapters at a time.  I'm currently fleshing out characters and adding some more.

To tell the truth, I'm not sure what this novel is.  I mean it will have neo-noir elements at first, but I can't stress this enough: It is not a detective story.  But really I won't know what exactly it is until I finish it, and even then I may not figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga
    group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    My page Skip Navigation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, go right ahead. Sorry for the delay. Been away from my blog for quite some time. But I will be coming back to it very soon. Again sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete