Thursday, December 27, 2012

unclean and unsure, fueling my creations...

I've been in an uncomfortable place lately when I write and create art.  Either I put myself there or, as is mostly the case, I am forced into it un-willfully.  It's hard to describe it.  I tear myself apart as I write.  I ask myself, "What is wrong with me?"  Maybe things are still raw; the wound is still bleeding even as it starts to heal.  But it's more than one specific thing.  So much is happening.  I'm glad I have the outlet of my music and art and stories.  I need to cleanse myself.  I'm unclean.  And that's how my Art will be.  Tainted.  You will feel what I feel as you listen to my music.  Next month is the beginning, I hope.  Be ready.  You're going to feel this.  No matter what, I'll make you feel as I do.  I just hope it isn't too much or too little.  And this uncertainty as to the reception is fueling me even more.

Be ready...

You're going to feel this, whether you want to or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment