Thursday, December 13, 2012

the "style" of my solo project

With my solo project I plan on experimenting with some things. For those who don't know, I'll try my best to explain what I'll be doing.

I don't plan on having a drummer for my solo project. The only instruments so far in this project will be keyboards, guitars (both electric and acoustic), and vocals. The percussion will be synthesized/digital beats, and any bass will come from the keyboard. There will be atmospheric stuff and melodic stuff. I'll have many acoustic songs and on some will be digital melodies and atmospheres, on others it will just be the acoustic and my vocals (on those that have words). As to the distorted guitars and aggressive songs, I'll use aggressive beats and sounds. And some songs will be completely digital and may have no guitar at all. We'll find out how this all works out when I get to the recording stage. I can't wait.

I hope some of you understand and look forward to my direction and the music itself. And also, I am so appreciative to all of you who are being so encouraging and are excited for me. I hope I don't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment